The rights and privileges of each class of membership are detailed in the Club By‑laws. In general, the membership of the Club will consist of all classes of members which will include Individual Golf Members, Family Golf Members, Corporate Golf Members and Social Members
All classes of Membership shall include the following benefits and privileges, subject to the completion of the appropriate facilities:
- Unlimited use of practice facilities at Club
- Participation in members tennis tournaments
- Tennis privileges without payment Of Court fee (guests subject to payment of guest fee)
- Social privileges at Club
- Swimming pool privileges at Club without payment of fees (guests subject to guest fees)
- Health club privileges at Club with no additional cost (guests subject to guest fees)
Golf Membership benefits include, subject to restrictions based on class of membership, in addition to the foregoing rights and privileges:
· Full golf privileges at Club without payment of green fees (carts available and guests permitted with the payment of cart and guest fee).
· Participation in members golf tournaments;
· Handicap, locker and bag storage services (available at additional cost).
All Social Membership Benefits Are:
- Full use of facilities at club except golf course and practice facilities (limited play allowed)
- Participation in members' tennis tournaments without payment of court fees and payment of guest fees.
- Swimming pool privileges without payment of pool fees and with payment of guest fees.
- Social privileges at club.
- Health Club privileges at club with no additional cost.
Fees shall be established annually by the Company. The Enrollment Fee is a one time charge to be paid by Members upon their admission as Members of the Club. Through a special arrangement with Rockland Trust Company, prospective Members may apply with Rockland Trust Company to arrange financing of their Enrollment Fee in lieu of making a cash payment . subject to the approval by Rockland Trust Company. Annual Dues are established prospectively and are payable at the beginning of each year. Food minimums are established prospectively and are payable in quarterly increments (unused minimums do not carry forward from quarter to quarter). Food minimums may not be applied to alcoholic beverages or merchandise. Food Minimums are not in effect until the Club food service has been completed and become operational.
The fees established for the initial year of operation are as follows:
Full Golf Membership (Individual)
$15,000 Enrollment Fee
$ 2,900 Annual Dues
$ 900 Food minimum
Full Golf Membership (Family)
$20,000 Enrollment Fee
$ 4,200 Annual Dues
$ 1,400 Food minimum
Corporate Golf Membership (Up to 6 designees)
$25,000 Enrollment Fee
$ 2,800 Annual Dues (Per Designated Member)
$ 900 Food Minimum (Per Designated Member)
$7500 Enrollment Fee
$700 Annual Dues
$500 Food Minimum
The Enrollment Fees associated with any class of Golf Membership will be redeemable only after the Club reaches a full complement of golf members and, as provided by By-laws. After that time a terminating golf member who conveys his/her membership privileges to the Club shall be repaid up to one hundred (100%) percent of his/her initiation deposit at the time a replacement Member is enrolled in the Club. There is no accrued interest on said initiation fee. No fees or charges other than Enrollment Fees associated with Golf Memberships are refundable